We appreciate that for many working parents, having high quality before and after school care is essential. Our before and after school provision is excellent, run by members of the Moss Hey school team. Having school staff on hand means that each child is welcomed first thing in the morning and after a day at school by a familiar friendly face. There is a wide range of activities planned for the children. Charges are per hour, with sessions running from 7:45 for the morning session and closing at 6:00 for the after school session. You can book and pay for your sessions via the School Gatewaywebsite or smartphone app.
Attendance can be flexible to meet the individual needs of families. You are very welcome to come in and have a look at our provision and have a chat to the staff; just give us a ring on 0161 439 5114
Moss Hey Out of School Club aims to:
• Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop feely, in line with the ethos and aims of Moss Hey School.
• Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and cooperative individuals.
• Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
• Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
• Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.